30 November 2008

Introduction

As we go through life many of us will ask the questions; “Where did I come from?” “Why am I here?” and “Where am I going to when this life is over?” I have endeavored to reveal as clearly as possible some of the answers to these questions primarily based on the Teachings of the Ascended Masters such as Jesus and Saint Germain. Jesus is the Master who demonstrated that it is possible for all mankind to become a Resurrected Master and an Ascended Master. Saint Germain is the Master who has revealed exactly how we can all gain the Freedom of the Ascension in this lifetime. I have used my diagram of the three main spiritual paths of life and death as a guide for the various page headings starting at the top of the diagram (on page 1) and then more or less working my way down from the Higher Soul Plane to the Physical Plane. My purpose is to guide others to the Teachings of the Ascended Masters so if you would like to go straight to Their Teachings then turn to page 24 Highly Recommended Reading. May God bless you to be able to find your way through the maze of life and death to the Ascension in this lifetime.

Instructions: In order to go to the next page click on Older Post below. For faster access to specific posts click on the listed post under BLOG ARCHIVE at the side of the blog.

1 comment:

Geoffrey Thomas said...

In regards to asking the questions in the introduction where did I come from? Why am I here? And where am I going to when this life is over? We should also ask where was I when my parents where little and what of my before life. I believe I could have been anybody before my life from Albert Einstein to a street bum.