19 November 2008

Orthodox Religions (Page 6 of 24)

           

                    Two Mormon Missionaries visiting Wilcox County early 20th century


The L.D.S. members (Mormons) are taught about the possibility of having their Calling and Election Made Sure. I believe this means receiving this Greater Light and Knowledge, promised in their Temples, from Beloved Jesus and the Ascended Masters.

Beloved Jesus teaches; "I say to the orthodox world... those who cannot accept Saint Germain and the Ascended Masters, will not have My Radiation! ...In former ages, it was not possible to bring forth the clearness of this Understanding which Saint Germain has brought forth today! The Law of the Cosmic Light did not permit it! I brought forth to the world more of the "I AM," than any individual up to the time, when Saint Germain brought this Instruction forth."

No comments: