21 November 2008

Higher Soul Plane (Page 4 of 24)



Thru my out of body experiences I have learnt that when I open up my Crown Chakra, or sing the Holy Name of God, "AM", a White Star appears in the Inner Sky which is what I call the Higher Soul Heaven or Plane. This is like a Doorway thru which you can pass into Heaven or thru which the Gods, Masters & Angels can come to you. In Eckankar the Eck Master Paul Twitchell teaches that "the top of the head is the point at which the human self merges with Spirit. Those wishing to be initiated into the Supreme Consciousness must become as little children. This means that the opening must remain at the top of the head, like the soft spot of a baby. This is symbolized as the 'Narrow Way'...All Adepts have known this truth, but it has been lost over the years since the Magi or the Essenes used it to open the way for the neophytes to gain the glorious Kingdom of God." In case you are planning to work with the White Fire Light of the Crown Chakra I have a warning. If you fill your whole Physical body with this White Fire I believe it can burn you so if you feel some pain, especially in your nervous system, stop immediately. The safest way I have found to channel this White Fire Light down thru the Physical body is via the Heart Chakra. This then radiates Divine Love which seems to have no harmful effects. In the Bible while Saul, who was persecuting the Christian Church, journeyed near Damascus the Resurrected Master Jesus appeared to him: "Suddenly there shined round about him a Light from Heaven. And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou Me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus... And he was three days without sight..."(Acts 9:3-9 Bible) Ananias restored his sight and he became a Christian changing his name to Paul. My point here is the Light of God can be brighter than the noon-day Sun.

In "The Aquarian Gospel Of Jesus The Christ" by Levi (which is a fascinating book giving a fuller account of Jesus' life and teachings including the many years He spent in India, Persia and Tibet) when Jesus appears to the Magi after His Resurrection He says that He is appearing to them in the Image of the AM. This I believe is the Mighty I AM Presence, the Individualized God Presence, the Higher-Self or God the Father. In the Old Testament of the King James Version of the Bible when God calls to Moses out of the Burning Bush God says His Name is "I AM THAT I AM and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."(Exodus 3:13-14) In other words the Holy Name of God, or Word, is "I AM". ("In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made...That was the true Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world...And the Word was made flesh."-Bible; Saint John 1:1-3,9,14) When we stand before God it is said we exclaim in Self-Realization "I am That, I AM" meaning I am God the Mighty I AM. The Eck Master Paul Twitchell teaches that "at the center of all manifestation there is only one God, I AM, or Soul."('Eckankar Dictionary' p93) White Eagle teaches: "The I AM is the seed of God in man's heart; it is the Light; it is the still small voice which speaks in every human heart. The I AM is Christ, the universal spirit of love." ('Jesus Teacher and Healer' p11)

The Higher Soul Plane is the Doorway to an infinite number of Higher Planes where, after gaining what is referred to in the East as Self Realization, we can eternally progress on up into these Higher Levels of God Realization. The Religion known as Eckankar talks about these Higher Soul Planes including the God "HU" on the tenth Plane, the God SUGMAD on the twelfth Plane and the Mahanta the Living ECK Master claims to represent the fourteenth Plane. The Eckankar scriptures teach: "Not until the lower self has been absorbed into the Higher Self can the illusion of personality be broken... It is thus that the human is raised to the divine Self." (Shariyat-Ki-SUGMAD 2:90) In his book "The Tiger's Fang" (p65) Paul Twitchell describes the process of Self Realization: "When you see Sat Nam (the Sikh Religion's God of the Soul Plane) you cry out, "I am He," or "I am God." You merge your identity into the Supreme Reality of God."



No comments: